[inline_upload uploadtitle=”Historical Commission Minutes” selectbutton=”Select” uploadbutton=”Upload” uploadpath=”uploads/historical-minutes” uploadrole=”contributor” notify=”true” notifyrecipients=”email@example.com” notifymessage=”Historical Commission minutes have been uploaded.” uploadpatterns=”*.pdf”]To post meeting minutes online:
- Consistently name your minutes (including any attachments) starting with YYYY-MM-DD, so that they will sort properly in the online listing. (For example: 2013-05-09-minutes.doc, 2011-05-16-minutes.doc, and so on.)
- Save your documents to pdf. (Alternately, you can print and then scan your minutes to pdf, following the same naming convention.)
- Click Select, and then browse to select your files (one at a time).
- Click Upload.
To correct posted minutes:
- Make correction in original Word doc.
- Republish to PDF with same name.
- Upload new PDF (it will overwrite old).