… to our community website.
Annual Town Meeting
- When: Sat. June 26, 2 pm
- Where: Fairgrounds – bring lawn chairs
- Warrant: Will be posted prior to meeting
- Election: 8-1 at the Town Hall:
- Finance Committee (2)
- Planning Board
- School Committee
- Library Trustee
- Cemetary Commission
Middlefield residents can also call 413-667-3009 ex 261 to schedule a vaccination appointment at the Huntington Community Health Center. Need assistance? Call Duane at the Town Hall at 623-2079.
Town Hall closed June 18 & 19
Free Family Vaccination Clinic – 12 & older:
- Stanton Hall, 26 Russell Rd., Huntington
- Pfizer two-dose vaccine – 1st Sat June 5, 9-12; 2nd Sat June 26
- Walk-in or call 413-667-3009, ex 261
- ID and/or insurance card not required, but bring if you have them.
$10 Chester Theatre tickets!!!
- For Middlefield residents
- ->For any show!<-
- Performances at Hancock Shaker Village
- Box Office – 354-7771 – Mon & Wed noon – 3 pm
Town Hall Closed!!! (employees only). Refer to contact hours and phone numbers on the left to reach town personnel during Covid-19 shutdown.
New! Secure Town Hall dropbox for tax payments, ballots, assessor info, etc.
Senior Center closed. Give & Take pantry open 24/7! Click -> here <- for current Wed boxed lunch menu – call 623-9990 to order.